IAAF World Indoor Championships
Responsive design for the IAAF World Indoor Championships 2014.
The page presents a massive variety of information in a way that is easy to navigate through. The largest challenge is how to demonstrate all the content in a clear and straightforward way, and make it easy to read and easy to navigate through even on mobile screens. It is also brains racking to use limited colours to differentiate each sections, links, buttons and tabs.
It requires our design team to:
• Work collaboratively with their communications and editorial team
• Attend events to study workflows and user behaviours
• Recommend solutions to real live and requested problems
• Deliver interconnected site to promote content where its contextually relevant
• Best practice adhered to in terms of site visibility to search
The outcome of the new design: 2014 World indoor Championships +170% traffic vs. previous indoor championship 2012
Please click each image to view the original size of the design, which will make sense to see how many thoughts I have put into every single detail.
Warning: Illegal string offset 'acf_fc_layout' in /home/gesongde/public_html/wp-content/themes/kalium/tpls/portfolio-gallery.php on line 67